- Cost of course $1595.00
- The $250 deposit is non-refundable and is applied to the class total. Payment plan available for the remaining balance.
- Payment Plan Breakdown: Deposit of $250.00 (reserves seat in class and goes toward balance), 1st payment $650 due by orientation day (includes $50 fee for payment plan), then two additional payments of $372.50 due. There are set dates for those depending on class enrolled in.
- Course held Monday through Thursday 6pm-10pm
- Location: Southern California EMS Training Institute
- 10 week course
- Course completion date is June 10, 2019.
- Text Book with online course access, Uniform shirt, and Equipment received on orientation day
- Orientation Day is March 30 from 9am-11am
- A computer and internet access are required for lecture portion of the class
- Cancellation Steps: You will have to contact our office directly at (951) 304-0099. A voicemail or email does not qualify as a cancellation. The $250.00 deposit is non-refundable but can applied to another course within a year from date of deposit. You may cancel in person at the the following address: 39815 Alta Murrieta Dr. Suite C-3, Murrieta, CA 92563. Office hours 9am-5pm Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
4/01/2019 EMT Night Course $1595.00
This course is Monday through Thursday from 6pm-10pm for 10 weeks. The lecture days of the course will be via online live lecture. It will be an interactive lecture with Art Durbin. You will need to have a computer and internet access. The skills days will be in class. Equipment and Supplies received on orientation day are the uniform shirt, text book with online course access, and equipment needed (stethoscope, BP cuff, trauma sheers, and pen light). Orientation day will be Saturday, March 30, from 9am to 11am.
Deposit in non-refundable